Working gas in storage was 1,654 Bcf as of Friday, April 15, 2011, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 47 Bcf from the previous week.
- Stocks were 165 Bcf less than last year at this time and 23 Bcf above the 5-year average of 1,631 Bcf.
- East Region, stocks were 74 Bcf below the 5-year average following net injections of 29 Bcf.
- Producing Region were 128 Bcf above the 5-year average of 652 Bcf after a net injection of 17 Bcf.
- Stocks in the West Region were 31 Bcf below the 5-year average after a net addition of 1 Bcf.
- At 1,654 Bcf, total working gas is within the 5-year historical range.